Monday, June 25, 2012

June Promo - YouTube Musician Jamie Eldridge

Jamie Eldridge, is a 17 year old contemporary singer from Salisbury who posts music on YouTube.

Jamie: "I have been singing for 9 years having performed with Eminor Pop Academy since I was 7 & am now in the adult version En Masse.

I also perform as a solo artist for any occasion including birthdays,weddings, pubs,clubs, charity events etc, and have performed at many of Salisbury's major events i.e 'The Christmas light switch on' and the 'Spirework...s' etc. Heart Radio have also asked me to perform at several events in the south of England.

I became a finalist in the National Open Mic UK singing competition and recently sang lead vocals on stage at Wembley Arena for The Voice In A Million event.
 

I have written and recorded many songs with Major Music Records in London. I am eager to pursue my singing career for how ever long it takes to fulfil my dreams!"
 

Check out Jamie on his YouTube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/jamieeldridgesinger

No comments:

Post a Comment