Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Andrea Russet's Birthday Party!




Andrea Russett of the brilliantly named channel GettoxFabxForever (pretty gangsta) has a birthday on Wednessday (June 27).  Which just so happens to be my birthday too.  My post about Andrea Russett interviewing B.O.B. has been my most popular post so far and has been driving quite a bit of traffic to my site.  Also my YouTube videos pertaining to her have been getting thousands of views as well.


 

Since me and her share a birthday I felt compelled to give her a present.  So I made her this super-awesome infographic detailing a few landmarks on her journey to stardom as well as some impressive stats in terms of her views and subs etc.


So there you have it.  If you didn't know, Andrea is very rapidly rising beyond YouTube fame.  Her job at the radio station netted her an interview with 1D including a Nerf gun fight.

Happy birthday Andrea Russett!

Oh yeah, and you too Khloe Kardashian-Odom-Jenner whatever your name is.

~Fester

No comments:

Post a Comment